Continuous Improvement Specialist
Continuous Improvement Specialist – Cheltenham - £30K - £40K + Benefits
An opportunity has arisen within my Defence and Security client for a Continuous Improvement Specialist. The Continuous Improvement Specialist will report directly to the Operations Director and will be responsible for development of all continuous improvement processes and activities within the business
To manage and develop the continuous improvement process within organisation.
- To act as a focal point for all continuous improvement activities on site.
- To support and mentor functional improvement champions to manage & deliver a programme of improvement events.
- To develop and deliver training material to the business in support of the site continuous improvement plan.
- Manage the site continuous improvement plan in support of SC21 initiative.
- Lean and/or Six sigma certified
- Experience of managing the change process in a large organisation
- Structured analytical approach to problem solving and solution delivery
- Experience of the SC21 approach to improvement within the supply chain
- Management and development of a continuous improvement structure supporting cultural change
- Change management and people management skills
- Ability to influence and support key business stakeholders in the improvement process
- Ability to challenge current embedded ways of working and culture
- Practical implementation of improvement processes within a large organisation
- Experience of working in production or manufacturing engineering within a large engineered products environment
- Experience of using MRP systems and in particular IFS
- Background gained in the aerospace or defence sectors
- Previous line management experience
- ONC/HNC/Degree in an engineering discipline
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.