SAP APPLICATION SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT - ORDER FULFILLMENT
- Monitors and maintains various SAP Order Fulfill modules suite with an emphasis on run the business support and operational enhancements. Adheres to Application Support team standards and metrics and follows prescribes support processes.
- Develops and/or applies ERP configuration and customization or other application technology to solve business problems, including ABAP or other applications software programming, ERP software configuration, documentation, software testing and application implementation.
- Applies development methodologies to enhancement projects of various sizes: Looks for ways to enhance program design & development practices and ensures quality is built into every deliverable—from first project requirement to final function created within the software.
- Stays current with and provides leadership/direction to the corporation in the use of new or emerging technologies, ERP SAP enhancements and upgrades. Makes recommendations for improvement on IT or business-related issues.
- Applies good project planning/project management skills to work independently or to lead projects of various sizes. Recognizes business needs, proposes new projects and defines project scope, requirements and timetables.
Demonstrated understanding or experience in:
- SAP Order Fulfill modules
- Sales and Distribution
- Materials Management
- Production Planning
- Plant Maintenance
- Quality Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- SAP Variant Configuration
- ABAP programming language
- Consulting Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Project Management and Project Leadership skills
- Experience requirement varies by level (position code)
- Comprehensive understanding of group dynamics and team function requirements; demonstrated experience in contributing in team settings
- Demonstrated ability to learn, assimilate and apply new business related information as well as technology related information
- Strong customer orientation (for both internal and external customers)