Tax Manager (closed)
Will also lead the local and international tax reporting and tax input to the company’s business unit major projects.
Aligning corporate, regional and country objectives by ensuring the maintenance of strong internal control and bringing best practices, policies and procedure to the organisation
Reports to: Regional Tax Director
- Managing direct and indirect tax charges and associated risks ensuring compliance, including the submission of all statutory tax returns in an accurate and timely manner and input to statutory accounts and FSA returns when applicable
- Satisfy statutory and legal tax requirements
- Assisting the company daily tax activities (Technical questions, tax opportunities, compliance deferred tax, transfer pricing, tax basis balance sheet, tax calculations). Acting as an intermediary between local finance and regional tax teams and co-ordinate tax activities with the European HQ (Tax department, Finance, Accounting, Consolidation)
- Ensuring SOX compliance and identify opportunities to improve internal control environment.
- Manage relationship with local tax regulatory institutes.
- Promote awareness of tax issues, influencing the Regional Finance and General Managers expectation relation to tax
- Build and maintain relationships with internal/external stakeholder groups to maximise the provision of innovate solutions and advice
- Supporting the delivery of new projects and initiatives
- 5 years experience in the finance sector, SSC or multinational organization
- Experience with local tax authorities within a regulated environment
- Solid knowledge of GAAPs tax reporting (ASC 740) of local tax regimes and SOX requirements
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Fluent English
- Proven track record in International taxation, tax reporting, tax compliance, IFRS, GAAPs