Channel Associate (Sales / Marketing) (closed)
The Channel Associate will be responsible for both the recruitment of physician offices to send their hospital orders through Company's specialized software and the cross promotion of Company's physician billing, EHR and patient communication services into these physician practices.
· Target and recruit new medical practices to use Company Solution and promote referrals
· Demonstrate the product, emphasizing the services provided to individual practices
· Coordinate with the Implementation Team, Account Associates and Sales Executives to help penetrate the market and build on cross-sell initiatives.
· Support Cross Sell Initiative, by having a strong knowledge of all other Company services.
· Have the ability to speak to all Company services at a high level in medical practices.
· Generate initial meetings for the sales team
· Support medical practices as they move through Company sales processes
· Entrepreneurial self-starter who displays a willingness to learn about
channel partner management, sales and marketing.
· Proven background as an "ideas person" and team contributor.
· Ability to influence others in a collegial style.
· 1-4 years outside sales experience.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to initiate cross-functional initiatives
· Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· Bachelors Degree
· Proven collaboration skills, particularly with colleagues from other internal departments that need to contribute to program development and/or execution.
· Knowledge of physician / patient scheduling and pre-registration is helpful, but not required
· Willingness to travel regionally up to 80%.