Channel Sales / Marketing Associate (closed)
Channel Sales / Marketing Associate
Company is a leading provider of state-of-the-art healthcare software to physicians and physician organizations. Practice Management, Revenue Cycle, Electronic Medical Records, Electronic Health Records.
Marketing, sales and relationship management to support growth across Company's healthcare partners.
You will work closely with colleagues in partner marketing and sales operations to
develop high impact campaigns that generate qualified meetings and new bookings.
An opportunity to join one of the leading companies in the exploding healthcare technology industry.
Build your personal brand, learn with the best and brightest. Launch the next phase of your professional life.
Remote home office in either of: California
- Execute channel partner campaigns.
- Field training, marketing and relationship management.
- Contribute to significant new business.
- Hunter. Assertive. Hungry to find leads and set up meetings.
- Self-starter desiring to learn about channel partner management, sales and marketing.
- Proven background as an "ideas person" and team contributor.
- Ability to influence others, notably in channel partner organizations.
- Strong desire to develop sales and marketing skills in support of Channel partners' growth.
- 1-4 years experience in sales and/or channel partnership role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to drive cross-functional initiatives
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Proven ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks
- Bachelors Degree
- Lots of travel