Help Desk Supervisor (closed)
ACI Worldwide, Inc. is a global provider of electronic payments solutions for the world's top financial institutions, retailers and payment processors serving more than 800 customers in 88 countries. Customers rely on ACI software and services to deliver reliable, scalable and secure payment services every second every day. ACI has an exciting opportunity for a Supervisor Service Desk Support to join our team in Omaha.
This role will be responsible for managing staff, scheduling, and handling day-to-day issues for the service desk team that provides first and second level support to the ACI associates worldwide. This team provides a single point of contact for all problems and inquiries regarding Information Technology services and ensure excellent customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, coordinates, and supervises execution of projects, work assignments and workloads for the Service Desk personnel, ensuring adherence to departmental policy and procedures and provides reports on Service Desk activities, performance and operational issues.
- Hires, trains, and mentors staff.
- Develops workflow, processes, goals and policies to continually improve the quality of customer service and technical serviced provided by the Service Desk personnel.
- Provides dedicated first and second level support to ACI users of IT systems through telephone support, WEB support, and remote control support.
- Standardizes complex technical procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Develops and continually updates training material and RUN BOOK used by Service Desk Personnel.
- Plans, develops and coordinates changes or enhancements to Service Desk tool (software) as needed.
- Assists in development and implementation of methods for monitoring customer service and receiving feedback from customers including but not limited to monitoring of agent calls.
- Assists in researching and implementing support call reduction plan by monitoring and reporting call volume.
- Implements schedules to ensure appropriate coverage during business hours.
- Performs special projects and related work as required.
Minimum Requirements Needed:
- Associates degree with a technical focus or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years experience in a service desk support role.
- Previous experience in a leadership role in a 24x7x365 service desk environment.
- Considerable working knowledge of most current released version or its most immediate predecessor of the following: Microsoft OS (Server/Workstation), Microsoft servers, GOOGLE,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Previous experience with Windows XP, Windows 7, AV, VPN, Active Directory, and VDI knowledge.
- Ability to work overtime and off hours as required.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Bachelors degree in a related field highly desired.
- Previous management/supervisory experience highly desired.
- Microsoft certifications highly desired.
- Global support experience highly desired.
In return for your expertise, we offer challenge, opportunity, and an excellent compensation and benefits package in a casual environment. Once you experience ACI, you’ll agree there is no better place to work. To apply visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com and use job code 3540BR.