Siebel 8.n Developer (closed)
CGI has an immediate requirement for a SIEBEL 8.n Developer/Configurator
To fulfill pivotal roles and responsibilities in leveraging capacity, capabilities and functionalities of the Siebel 8 CRM product for the design, configuration, and customization of system requirements and application functionality. The Resource will also be involved in data conversion and augmenting Siebel CRM core functionality through the development of adds-on, Web Services and plug-in leveraging other technologies, tools and products, but not in a primary role or responsibilities.
The following SOW is indicative regarding main responsibilities and activities for the resource:
- Overall analysis of the current solution/requirements;
- Fit gap analysis of req to Siebel OOTB functionality;
- Lead the design and creation of tech specs; and
Lead and work with team of resources to implement the required functionality,
• VBscript and Java scripting, Web services integration or interfaces, plug-in, and Workflows; and .NET Web Development.
• 5 years with Siebel products and 3 years with Siebel Public Sector 8.n;
• Experience in the design and implementation using Siebel 8.n;
• Experience in configuring UI, workflows, and reports using Siebel Tools and scripting methods;
• Experience in Web services integration; and Experience with Assignment Manager.
Federal Government Security Clearance at the SECRET level