Senior Audit Associate (closed)
We provide recruiting and staffing for public accounting firms throughout Colorado, Minnesota. Our clients include leading mid-market, national, regional and local public accounting firms.
We are currently engaged with a growing 4 office regional public accounting firm with a great reputation throughout the Rocky Mountain region. Our client has asked us to help them identify a qualified candidate to join the Attest & Assurance group as a Senior Associate. The Denver office has about 110 total employees in several different practice areas. This firm is well known for their oil & gas work. They provide a culture that espouses learning, growth and career success. In addition to offering a competitive base salary they also offer paid overtime. That's pretty unusual in public accounting.
The qualifications we seek include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (Masters degree a real plus)
- Minimum of 2 years with a Big 4, national, regional or larger local public accounting firm
- Experience with financial statement audits and reviews
- Broad based industry knowledge is helpful
- Experience in oil and gas industry a plus
- CPA or CPA candidates only
- Team oriented individuals only
- Strong communication skills a must
Qualified candidates can apply through this posting or contact Oxford Tax Recruiting with any questions. Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply.