HR Director (closed)
· Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
* Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
* Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
* Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
* Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
* Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
* Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
Knowledge of Public Accounting