STAFFING JOB - ONSITE MANAGER (closed)
Specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide quality customer service through thorough understanding of client goals
- Establish solid relationships with client managers and supervisors
- Anticipate future staffing needs to ensure sufficient coverage by associates
- Provide thorough orientation and ongoing coaching and counseling for associates
- Facilitate and compile requested reports for client and internal management
- Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resource Management or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- At least 2 years of previous on-site staffing industry experience
- At least 3 years of employee relations experience in a human resource function
- Solid personal computer knowledge and ability to use essential technology (databases, word processing, spreadsheets, and email) effectively and efficiently
- Function effectively in a fast-paced, multiple priority, high volume environment
- Strong leadership, communication, and mentoring skills
- High level of self-motivation and sense of urgency
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully (both verbally and written) to all levels, both internally and externally
If you are a proven staffing industry leader who has the drive, dedication, and passion to succeed, and enjoy motivating and coaching others, then apply online now!
Elwood Staffing is one of the fastest growing privately held staffing firms in the US. With over 45 offices in eleven states, Elwood continues to grow and expand, and we are looking for energetic, dedicated people who want to grow with us! We offer competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity to work with a company that values and rewards its employees. Find out more about us at www.elwoodstaffing.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please attach a copy of your resume in Word or .pdf format to your response.