Senior Business Analyst Agile and Securities (closed)
Senior Business Analyst is responsible for partnering with the Product Management team to help understand, prioritize and define the customer and business needs, while working as a member of an Agile development team. Applicants must be familiar with trading/securities industry concepts, practices, and procedures, and must have expert knowledge of charting capabilities and market analysis. Candidates are expected to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish a variety of complicated tasks and goals. A wide degree of technical proficiency, creativity and latitude is expected.
• Collaborate with the Product Management team to understand the customer, business and market needs
• Translate the customer, business and market needs into product requirements
• Work within an Agile development team to document features and understand and optimize functionality
• Manage the product life cycle from conception through release and beyond
• Evaluate and prioritize features
• Evaluate and invent new product ideas
• Enjoy spending time in the market to understand the opportunities or issues, and find innovative solutions
Knowledge and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree (Master’s/MBA a plus)
• 7+ years’ experience as a product manager/business analyst in the securities industry.
• Experience with trading platform infrastructure
• Expert knowledge of charting and market analysis
• Strong analytical, technical, verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and track multiple tasks to successful completion.
• A team player who can work flexible hours.