Project Engineer (closed)
- Responsible for communicating with the client and is accountable for team actions and project development.
- Responsible for schedules and forecasts of project development.
- Coordinates team activities and communicates project status through technical reports.
- Develops and updates monitoring reports and budgets and tracks current trends.
- Familiarity or direct experience with tooling design and manufacturing.
- Experienced with document control, drawings, NCRs and DCRs.
- Travel in Southern Ontario.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- P. Eng. preferred, but not required.
You must quote Job #1945 on all related correspondence.
Full Job List
Adventis Company Website