Senior Financial Analyst (closed)
Senior Financial Analyst
Great Opportunity located Downtown with a growing private company. Call us for more details at (713) 960-9898 and visit www.mackeytanner.com to learn more about us!
If you are a proactive, enthusiastic and dynamic individual who enjoys working with people and finding practical and sensible solutions across all levels of organization, then our client is looking for you! They are seeking an analytical and results-oriented Senior Financial Analyst to be a part of their finance team.
The main job responsibilities are:
- Provide financial analysis support for the business and present to executive leaders.
- Consolidate monthly results and forecasts.
- Provide analysis, verification, and explanations of results and forecast variances.
- Assist in the coordination of the closing, forecast, and annual operating process.
- Update and maintain the costs, standards, and related items.
- Provide support for monthly reporting requirements.
- Ad hoc and special projects as required.
The qualifications and criteria are:
Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting and / or equivalent experience.
8+ years of experience in accounting, financial planning, cost accounting, and controls.
Manufacturing experience is a plus.
Strong analytical and problem skills.
Demonstrated use of collaboration and indirect influence skills.
Strong systems and personal computer skills required.
In depth knowledge of SAP a plus.