Manual Test Engineer (closed)
Possesses general knowledge of QA systems and methodologies, use of debugging tools, knowledge of manual tests tools.
Ability to write and implement test plans.
* Firebug for testing web-based client/server interactions
* Familiarity with SOAP and REST based APIs
* Browser testing with IE7/8/9, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
* Basic use and formatting of XML documents
* LDAP for authentication and other directory-type services
* Familiarity with Java/Jboss server environments a plus
* Ability to understand and validate client and server API calls
* Use of subversion and BugZilla for source code control and bug tracking
Contract to hire opportunity
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration
- have technical/managerial references
- clear drug and background check prior to start date
No third party resumes please