Product Manager – Visionary and Hands-on Leader! (closed)
You are passionate about developing web applications based on user behavior!
Our client seeks a Product Management leader to create the strategic vision for high-traffic e-commerce sites and drive the Product management process with internal Engineering, Marketing and Design stakeholders.
• Ownership of the overall Product Management process for high traffic customer facing web sites.
• Gather and analyze feedback from sales, marketing, development and the market.
• Lead our client’s internal process to define the product strategy, roadmap and priorities based on overall business objectives.
• Effectively prioritize a complex set of requirements on an ongoing basis.
• Develop requirements documents and use cases for new product features to support the overall roadmap.
• Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams including representatives from technology, marketing, sales, customer service and finance.
• Conduct business-level verification and market testing of new features
• Work with marketing and web developers to analyze website traffic patterns, SEO/SEM and user behavior to maximize conversion rates.
• Understand industry players, broader competitive environment and products offered by the industry. Actively incorporate this knowledge when solving business problems.
• Bring “out of the box” ideas forward and advocate for new ways to approach business problems.
• 2+ years of total product management experience with customer facing web-applications.
• Experience collaborating with Design team and User experience professionals.
• Experience with an agile development methodology (with monthly or weekly product release cycles) including how it can be applied to online product design and development.
• Understanding of metrics-driven design and its appropriate application.
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and accurate implementation skills
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced team environment with a Hands-on approach and startup mentality.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others in multiple disciplines.
• Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science or equivalent. Master’s Degree preferred.
Reference # 627112
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
• Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to POSITIONS@NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979