Java Developer (closed)
Tech USA is currently seeking a Mid-level and Senior level Java Developers for a contract to hire position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with a dynamic team in the workers compensation industry. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated Developer to join one of the world’s largest companies in the workers compensation industry. Don’t miss this great opportunity and apply today!
JOB DESCRIPTIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Using Java, will develop and launch numerous high-impact web site enhancements to existing functionality in addition to participating in large scale overhauls of internal and external web sites
- Create various Data Access Objects method calls to stored database procedures on a SQL Server Databases and return the information to the JSP pages.
- Successfully design a process and create a usable web interface for the automated file processing team to maintain 150+ daily automated processes
- Collaborate with database engineers, graphic artists, and other development teams to resolve high impact emergency issues while minimally impacting application server downtime
- Provide technical and business expertise for internal and external clients assisting in addressing outstanding issues submitted through company ticket workflow
- Execute manual testing scripts for system, unit, and user acceptance tests to eliminate bugs and meet project deliverables
- A minimum of 2-3 years Java development experience (more required for senior level consideration)
- J2EE, JSP, and Core Java experience
- Knowledge of Struts, Spring, Eclipse, AJAX and Hibernate are preferred
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, is a comprehensive provider of staffing and workforce solutions throughout the Infrastructure and Information Technology Industries, including Education, Healthcare, Financial, Government, Engineering, and Cyber Security. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Information Technology recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.