Patent Litigation Attorney (closed)
The Washington DC office of one of our clients, a highly regarded multi-office firm, is seeking a patent litigation associate with 2+ years of experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on significant patent infringement cases in a dynamic and exciting office known for its high quality work and congenial environment. The position offers competitive compensation, benefits, and training.
The successful candidate will have:
- Two full years of substantive patent litigation experience in electrical, computer or internet technologies
- Undergraduate degree in electrical or computer engineering, advanced degree preferred
- Excellent academic credentials
- Bar membership (DC bar preferred) and USPTO bar
- Large firm experience is beneficial
If interested, please email your resume in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without resumes will not be considered.