Client Program Manager - TEM Program & Project Services (closed)
Due to strong growth, Quickcomm are looking to hire a Client Program Manager with Client Management Project and Program Delivery ability to support various customer engagements in Singapore and APAC.
As a Program Manager within the Client Services Management team, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for managing multiple client facing project implementations for the Telecoms Management (TEM) Practice, serving mainly as a Project Manager for all types of SaaS and Managed Service Implementations, Deployments, Proof of Concepts, One Time Audits and Other projects as required from planning to completion for the client.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- Ability to plan and manage multiple project engagements for clients through to completion
- Project Management skills, methodologies and experience - Prince 2 or PMP is a bonus
- Client facing Relationship management experience through the full lifecycle
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Applications, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience / understanding of one of Telecoms and ideally software around billing, accounting, expense management or document management style solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to negotiate and propose ideas
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (oral, written, presentation)
- Good planning and organizational skills with the ability to deal with conflict and change
- Results oriented, with a proactive and self-motivating approach
- Ability to multi-task and to think creatively in solving problems
- Additional language skills are beneficial
- Located and living in the Singapore region
In return you will be joining an innovative leader in the Telecommunications Management space and are part of the leading global mobile communications brand. You will play key roles in exciting projects and programs with industry leading clients; have progression opportunities within the team and business and gain further in-house and industry training.
Quickcomm are a recognised Top 5 brand worldwide, with an impressive track record as the largest and most trusted provider of Telecom Expense Management Software Solutions worldwide. In addition to delivering industry leading SaaS and Managed Service TEM solutions, Quickcomm technology underpins the Vodafone Global Enterprise VTM offering, a global telecommunications management service.