Executive Assistant (closed)
About the company Our client, a leader in the not for profit industry, is searching for an Executive Assistant to join their team. This exciting opportunity allows you to work with a leading research facility as well as give back to the community.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting a Senior Director as well as handle:
• Travel arrangements, calendar management, expenses and invoices
• Coordinate materials for meetings
• Coordinate both internal staff meetings and external meetings
• Taking minutes as required
• Maintain electronic and manual files
• Set up board meetings and other meetings with external partners
• Liaise with other administrative assistants, staff members, and board of directors
Who we are looking for
The Executive Assistant should have:
• Minimum 8 years experience supporting C level executives in either National or Global firms
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience in either a research, medical or pharmaceutical industries
• Prior work experience with taking minutes, calendar management, expenses, and setting up board meetings
• Knowledge of some medial terminology would be an asset
• Post secondary education
What's on offer
This opportunity offers a rewarding environment and a chance to grow within a large foundation.
For further info, phone 416-369-5311.
Your application will be sent to Karyn Ngo with the reference ROKN1237043