Medical Science Liaison (closed)
SWP Associates, Inc’s client has a unique opportunity: Medical Science Liaison (MSL) with a pharmaceutical company. This position serves as a liaison between the medical community and Company.
The Medical Science Liaison will call on influential physicians, primarily infectious disease specialists, including family practitioners, obstetricians, gerontologists, adolescent specialists, and others as needed, within a wide geography in order to discuss product attributes, product development, and special corporate and KOL interests. The position requires a high degree of technical expertise in the areas of vaccine product knowledge, vaccine product development, immunology, and clinical development. The purpose of the position is to provide the Company a conduit to influential physicians in order to develop rapport and influence the recommendation set forth by the key thought leaders and obtain appropriate feedback regarding the Company action plans.
The geographical territory includes Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi. Must live within Territory. Residing in Houston is recommended, otherwise more overnight travel will be required.
- BA or BS in Science, Business, or related field. BSN a plus.
- Master’s degree in health related preferred.
- 3 to 5 years related experience required preferably with a Pharma/Biotech/Medical or Integrated Health Network company.
- Required working knowledge in areas including: Science of Vaccine Industry; Biology (in depth a plus; Immunology (in depth a plus); Clinical Development (in depth a plus); Product Knowledge;
- Marketing & Sales, MS Office.
- Experience with facilitating Pharmaceutical/Biotech training/education to medical professionals a plus.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Frequent traveling required.
Relocation Assistance is available for the right person.
Our client is not considering Visa candidates at this time.
Apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.