Acute Psych/Mental Health Nurses - Channel Islands AMG (closed)
Band 5 Acute RMN/RPN Nurse Jobs, Guernsey, Channel Islands
In partnership with its client, Cpl Healthcare is currently seeking experienced RMN/RPNs for permanent roles in a busy Acute Unit, based on the scenic island of Guernsey (between England & France).
A modern and progress service, comprising of Inpatient, Day and Community Services, assists those experiencing psychosis, depression, anxiety, and drug and alcohol dependency. Service user participation in the planning of care is one of our client's key values, as is ongoing education and training of their Nursing staff, which in turn helps maintain high standards of care.
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for mentally ill patients
- Delivering care in accordance with current ward philosophy
- Adhering to organisational policies, procedures and guidelines
- Taking charge of unit and supervising Nursing staff on a regular basis
- Acting as a Clinical Supervisor/Preceptor to first and second level Nurses, and Nursing Auxiliaries, including assisting new staff complete orientation and induction programmes.
- Specific Mental Health/Psychiatric qualification (diploma/degree)
- Full NMC registration – www.nmc-uk.org or eligibility to register
- Minimum 1-2 years Acute Mental Health experience preferred
- Evidence of CPD
- Fluent English
- Competitive Remuneration and Bonus structure in place
- NMC annual subscriptions paid and free parking
- Excellent annual leave entitlements and career progression
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply or for further information please contact Annmarie on +353 1 4825354 (Ire), 0844 2324983 (UK) or email with your updated CV to email@example.com.