SAP BI / BOBJ Consultant (closed)
SAP BI/BOBJ Consultant
The Principal Consulting (TPC), expert SAP consulting services, has supported companies embarking on hundreds of SAP projects. We are SAP*s services gold partner. With 100+ specialists, we are SAP know-how at its best. With offices at strategic locations all over the US and in India; and with our collective 500 years of experience, we understand the dynamics of the business like no-one else. We are known for our attitude towards delivery and our belief in long-term relations with our candidates. We pay good hourly rates and salaries, and reward experience and expertise.
TPC is looking for a self motivated, high energy individual — with a strong background in SAP BW 7.0 or higher and/or SAP BusinessObjects 3.1 or higher. As an SAP Specialist at TPC, you will be tasked with the design, construction and implementation of SAP BW and SAP BOBJ solutions. In addition, the person in this position will have the opportunity to learn and grow by working closely with the SAP functional and technical on major developments and support issues.
To be an ideal candidate, you will need to have the following qualifications:
- Have exceptional communication skills to interact with internal and external contacts as well as all levels of management.
- Display excellent problem solving skills and have a strong desire to work with the business to gain a deep understanding of the business processes.
- Understand the fundamentals of Enterprise Data Warehouse data loads and design
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Have working knowledge of SAP BW, and/or SAP Business Objects
- Be highly motivated and energetic to provide solutions in a timely manner - using good communication skills to provide status to all affected parties.
- Minimum five years of business or technical experience utilizing SAP BW and/or Business Objects is required.
- A clear understanding of data warehouse is required.
- Knowledge of SAP BW 7.1 EP1 or SAP Business Objects XI 3.0 or higher is preferred.
- Performs analysis and configuration of the SAP BW/Business Objects environments to facilitate custom reporting and data analytics solutions. High degree of initiative, creativity and problem solving ability to function on this team required.
- Must be able to travel on an as-needed basis.