Quality Manager (West Yorkshire) £40K+ Package
WJ Partners are recruiting on behalf of a progressive international provider of complex precision components and assemblies for automotive Powertrain applications.
Our client is looking to appoint a Motivated & Driven Quality Manager, whom has the ability to grow with the company into a potential future Group opportunity to join their well established Quality Team based in West Yorkshire in order to assist their current growth and Drive within the UK & Overseas clients.
- Define, lead and implement the Quality Policy of the Company with a view to continuously improve the Quality performance of company in accordance with Customer expectations.
- Lead the dynamic, practical day-to-day management of the quality system and ensure strict application of procedures and standards.
- Represent the Customer’s interests for all Quality issues and ensure total Customer Satisfaction through the building of step-by-step progress toward zero-defects.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience within High Volume/Bulk Manufacturing
- Implementation of TS16949
- Team leader/Management experience
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Quality Controls/Concerns (NCN,CAR, PPAP, APQP)
- Lean implementation (Green Belt-desirable)
The role has a number of paths to opportunity and is looking for an individual who can step up to the challenge and be a big part of implementing change and fresh ideas, in reward you will have the opportunity of travel within UK, Europe & Overseas – a self assessed bonus scheme as well as a clear development plan.
If you would like to discuss the role and have yourself put forward please contact me direct on 07837565650 or email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org