Process Control Security Analyst - PCS SCADA (closed)
Want to work for a major multi-billion dollar company in the Midwest for the next 10+ years? On a successful team, in a casual, collaborative environment? We are looking for a few Process Control Security Analysts for Fulltime DIRECT HIRE job opportunities in Central Kansas. These are NEW POSITIONS in a long-tenured, low turnover environment. People love it here! CASUAL dress code. Excellent RELOCATION PACKAGE. This company promotes from within so there is plenty of OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE throughout the organization. We want a strategic, analytical thinker who can uncover security breaches and uncover potential threats to theiri Process Control Systems. We don't just want a good-looking resume. We are looking for someone who thrives in an open, collaborative environment, someone who can respectflly challenge ideas, propose new solutions, and accept feedback and run with others' ideas as well. Someone who is confident, but not cocky. Someone who can learn from their successes and failures, and use them to grow in their career. Does this sound like you?
- Member of the IT security operations team for architecting, managing and supporting security in process control networks.
- Identify and mitigate potential threats and security breaches.
- Maintain and document security controls.
- Manage and monitor: process control firewalls, IPS, and PCN network traffic.
- 10-20% domestic/international travel. On-call rotation.
- Strong communication, collaboration, customer focus, critical thinking, project management, leadership.
- Process control networks, PCS, DCS, and SCADA, and devices.
- Process control protocols, DNP OPC, ICCP, and Modbus.
- Securing process control networks, designing segmentation strategies, firewall rule management, OS patching, access control, and physical security.
- 5+ years process control networks.
- 3+ years networking, TCP/IP troubleshooting, using tools like Wireshark or TCPdump, preferred but not required.
*NO H1B OR CORP-TO-CORP*