Lead Process Engineer - Offshore (closed)
Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international Oil&Gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries.
We are currently looking for a “SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER” – Offshore - to be based in Paris.
The designee will report to the Process Study Leader and functionally to the Head of the relevant Geographical Group within the Headquarters Process Department.
- Take part to the Process and Flow Assurance design activities for the re-development of a large offshore Oil and Gas complex as part of a multi-discipline pre-Project. (integration works possible).
- Prepare process deliverables (PFDs, Heat and Material Balances, P&IDs, Equipment Lists, Utility Balances, ESD logic).
- Participate to HAZIP and Provide documents to SPOT and PTR audits, investigation and the resolution of process anomalies.
- Participate in preparation of High Integrity Protection System (HIPS) Dossier
- Prepare a descriptive report of the Final Process Design for inclusion in the pre-Project Final Report delivered to the final client.
- Preparation of workscope for possible sub-contracting of specific aspects and review and comment technical documents prepared by corresponding subcontractors and suppliers in order to ensure compliance with Company procedures and requirements
- Assistance to the Lead process engineering of Integrated pre-Project Team in presentations and preparation of reports with regards to process discipline.
- Work autonomously but under responsibility of the process study leader on the process scope of the offshore Oil and Gas complex redevelopment.
- Accommodate the imperatives of the new additional and existing offshore production and transport facilities.
- Topsides design (as senior process)
- Process simulation
- Extensive experience in offshore process engineering
- Flow assurance : good understanding of multiphase flows, physic‑chemistry
- French & English required
Please send me your cv: firstname.lastname@example.org