SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST - RUSSIAN SPEAKER (closed)
EMEA Operations Support Specialist
A LEADING GLOBAL MULTINATIONAL COMPANY BASED IN CORK REQUIRES AN EXPERIENCED EMEA OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Providing general operational support in the key areas of Logistics, Warehousing, and Distribution.
- Generating, monitoring and updating KPI’s and key metrics
- Generating aged stock reports and working with cross functional teams to identify E&O products for scrap
- Transacting scrap requests
- Work order processing for used stock repair and testing
- Invoice checking and reporting
- Managing the repack of MRB stock
- Ordering and tracking of accessories from Asia
- Managing the DOA stock return process with the teams in Asia
- Managing the cycle count and B2B process at the EMEA DC.
- Managing Russian logistics and paperwork enquiries, overseeing the full end-to-end process and being the main point of contact for any related enquiries.
- Oracle inventory management
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in distribution, inventory, and/or freight management.
- Experience working with 3rd party logistics suppliers.
- Experience of working in an electronics manufacturing or distribution company.
- Familiarity with Oracle Systems.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Office operation, especially Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Salary: 35-37K plus Benefits
For further information Please contact Timmy Hayes (Technical Recruitment Consultant) Sigmar Recruitment, Cork on 021-4315770 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org