Electrical Engineer - Las Vegas (closed)
Ever wanted to roll the dice in Las Vegas.....here’s your chance!
We are representing a company of outstanding reputation and success who need to strengthen their Electrical Design team with an individual who has excellent knowledge of
British Standards on complex, high-rise, mixed use mega projects. Although based in USA the role will involve travelling as required to various locations in South East Asia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company who have an unsurpassed reputation for success and professionalism worldwide.
Provide supervision for preparation of system design drawings and specifications for new construction, existing facilities expansion, and renovation projects. Projects will be of high complexity. Responsible for applying engineering fundamentals to designs of systems. You must have demonstrated expertise in one or more areas of discipline expertise internal to a company and within the industry.
Key Duties & Responsilbilities
- Obtains design data from documents, occupant interviews, and field measurements.
- Communication with internal staff, clients, and other consultants/disciplines.
- Coordinates and oversees preparation of floor plans, site plans, and other drawings for complex structures.
- Compiles specifications and contract documents.
- Performs field review of existing facilities to determine and verify relevant services and site layout, and to coordinate construction with plans and specifications.
- Responsible for overall system design, sizing and layout, selection of components for systems design.
- Responsible for preparation of cost estimates and in coordination of construction and renovation projects.
- Understands AutoCAD concepts.
- Mentor / train less experienced staff.
- Conflict resolution with internal staff, clients, and other consultants/disciplines.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for discipline financial performance of project.
- Minimum 10 years professional experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited university or equivalent.
- Revit knowledge helpful.
- Excellent communication, client development and team leading/building necessary.
- Professional license or NCEES record and LEED accreditation is preferred, but not required.
- Ideally possess considerable field construction knowledge with strength in implementation of electrical power and lighting systems.
- Must have 5-10 years of experience using IEC (British Standards) including large-scale and high-rise hotel project experience.
A negotiable basic salary paid in $US + relocation costs + visa costs for spouse and children will be offered to the successful individual.
If you have the skills and experience required, please send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.