SNI Technology® is one of the fastest growing technology recruitment companies in the country. We uniquely align with our clients and the candidates we represent, because our staff is hired from the industry we serve.
We offer technical talent and employment opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire, and a direct-hire basis in a wide variety of disciplines from helpdesk professionals to the most cutting-edge software architects.
We strive to help clients maintain their corporate strength and focus, while we show our ability to attract top tier technical professionals to supplement or expand their staff. Our recruiting team stays very active in the technology community, so we have specific knowledge of local employment conditions, technical trends, and pending shifts or upgrades that can impact how technology supports your business. We don't tap into the technical community to find the talent you need - we are a part of it.
Whether a system upgrade or a complete software development project is on the agenda; we have proven technology professionals ready to ensure your success.
If you've worked with employment firms in the past, we guarantee you'll notice the positive difference!
SNI Technology offers career opportunities that include a generous compensation package with base salary and monthly bonus; competitive benefits; and 401(k). You also will benefit from a comprehensive training program, robust applicant tracking tools and technology to assist you in developing your business.
SNI Technology Technical Recruiter
The Technical Recruiter is primarily responsible for the following:
- Proactively identify top level technical talent through aggressive sourcing.
- Recruiting and maintaining a substantial database of technology professionals.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining a quality candidate experience.
- Screening and interviewing applicants.
- Evaluating candidates’ strengths compared with technical requirements.
- Completing necessary pre-employment process including reference and background checks.
- Finding active and passive candidates using proactive sourcing methods, social networking.
- Building and fostering relationships with active and passive candidates.
- Participating in local and national IT user groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive understanding of Technology Infrastructure, App Dev, and ERP systems.
- Leadership qualities and proven track record of success
- Knowledgeable of employment laws and human resources
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail
- 2+ years in a technology recruiter role