Project Manager/Portfolio Manager (closed)
We need someone comfortable driving and managing a process within the PMO and not the typical PM of a project.
Hands-on role ensuring that the process is functioning correctly Coordinating and facilitate meetings as required
Suggesting process opportunities for improvement to Process Owner and others
Implementing process improvements
Acting as an agent of the process owner
Tracking metrics for the process
Ensuring that the work is moving through the steps outlined in the process Removing obstacles from the team and escalating as appropriate Recognizing and socializing achievements
Own training on and socialization of the process
Hub between all parties involved in the process; architecture, P.O., risk, P.O.C. and interface into partner PMO processes
Understanding and maintenance of tactical inputs and outputs to the process
Champion of Agile methodologies
Level 3 - Senior:
- Viewed as having significant expertise in given field.
- Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Guides the successful completion of major processes and may function in a project leadership role.
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction.
Typical Experience Level: 6-9 years"
Must have agile knowledge.