The Senior Technical Corporate Recruiter Manager will help usgrow our “Internal Recruiting Practice” and partner with our C-Level executive management team for Pre and post RFP incumbent capture activities ensuring seamless transitions for multi-million dollar proposal efforts including the ongoing recruiting support for immediate requirements in support of multiple government agencies. The Senior Technical Corporate Recruiter Manager will directly report to the Senior Vice President
We specialize in cleared up to TS/SCI recruitment for: ISSO’s, C&A Consultants with focus in DITSCAP, DIACAP, NIST and NIACAP; Application Security Engineers, IDS Analysts, COMSEC Engineers, Cyber Forensics Engineers, Vulnerability Assessment Engineers, ArcSight Deployment Engineers, Security Testers and Program Managers
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Corporate and Program Managers/Team Leads to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- Create, implement and maintain employment marketing strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of candidates for surge requirements.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent.
- Present recruiting best practices to leadership.
Recruiting Tasks & Metrics
- Report status of open and future positions to Senior Vice President in weekly one-on-one meetings and to corporate staff in team meetings
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Develop an incumbent capture plan and execute.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
- Develop and maintain career opportunities section on company website and other job boards.
- Maximize available personnel and system resources.
- Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
- Be the single point of contact for all recruiting efforts.
- Possess excellent communication skills in person, phone and written
- Be highly team focused and oriented.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders, Insperity recruiting counterpart and any contract recruiters we employ. Hiring managers includes those internal to MLS and those of teaming partners.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local universities to attract graduates.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience (Senior or Hands on management level), with staffing agency background preferred.
- Strong understanding and ability to recruit at all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff.
- Associate degree from an accredited college or university; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Decisive ability to shift priorities and function effectively in a dynamic fast paced work culture.
- Strong understanding of the recruiting aspects involved in the Government proposal environment.
- High accountability for tasked deliverables in a proposal driven environment.
- Flexibility to work surge hours as required during proposal timeframes.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- Experience in general HR functions is preferred.
- Strong work ethic a must
- Ability to perform in a small business work environment, where completing tasks with minimal supervision and guidance is essential.
Job Location: Old Town Alexandria, VA. Parking provided by company.
Core Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Travel: Minimal to None.
Clearance Requirement: None - but must pass a background check.