- Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques and tools.
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
- Contributes to the design group's efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization's online offerings.
- Designs the website to support the organization's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Typically requires a college degree in fine arts or graphic design.
- Requires understanding of web-based technologies and thorough knowledge of HTML, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and/or other design-related applications.
- Support existing internal customers for the Enterprise Platform Design software and implement UI components to support NEP consumers.
- Develop high quality code to support technical architecture and design Participate and contribute to an effective software development lifecycle.
- Accurately estimate time and resources for software development efforts.
- Incorporate unit testing practices into software development process.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 6 years experience in web application design and development.
- A minimum of 2yrs of experience developing Rich Internet Applications.
- Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Development experience.
- Ability to understand business and technical requirements.
- Experience one or more of the following Web Service models: REST, RPC and SOA.
- Experience with one of the following relational databases: Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience with Scrum.