Epic ADT/Prelude/Cadence Opportunity - East Coast (closed)
Title/Role: Epic Certified ADT/Prelude/Cadence Consultant
Objectives: Assist the ADT/Prelude/Cadence build team in handling day to day operational support and provide analysis for all ADT/Prelude/Cadence initiatives including system upgrades and optimization. Previous experience with physician practices extremely helpful.
Requirements and Deliverables:
1. On site support Monday-Thursday (40hrs) and remote support as needed on Friday’s.
2. Weekly status report of all completed and outstanding work tasks.
3. Ability to provide full time support in 2-3 weeks upon acceptance of a job offer
4. Current Certification in Adt/Prelude or Cadence/Prelude required with indepth knowledge of both applications
Experience/Skill set required:
1. Current Epic certification in ADT/Prelude and/ or Cadence/Prelude (2010 or above)
2. In depth knowledge of ADT/Cadence and Prelude (inpatient, outpatient, ambulatory) functionality and build, including bed planning, workqueue’s, reporting workbench, visit types, SER, . Previous experience with system
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do reply send a current copy of your resume along with the best time and number to reach you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Follow me on Twitter @ “EpicOpps”
Join me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003389243752&sk=wall
= check out my LinkedIn group "Epic Avenues" http://www.linkedin.com/in/shannonmahaffey
Shannon P. Mahaffey