A330/A340 Captains (closed)
On behalf of our prestigious client in Qatar we are now recruiting A330/A340 Captains.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
Our client has set out its strategy to become an All Captain's Airline and therefore reflecting the high responsibility and exclusivity of operating to the highest standards of VVIP travel.
- This role is a permanent position. There is no roster for pilots, as it is a VVIP operation.
- Formally it is 24/7 stand-by duty. As a matter of fact it is mostly more or less between 3 and 10 prior notification
- License validation is generally not a factor, taken care of by our client with local authority - as long as it is a valid ICAO-, JAR- or FAA- License.
- Excellent flying abilities
- Team player personality
- Personal and social skills
- Leadership qualities
- Full command of English language is a must
- Other major language knowledge preferred
- JAA ATPL, FAA ATPL or ICAO -ATPL
- Medical Class I
- Valid and Current on A330 or A340 Type Rating as PIC
Flight Experience required:
Total flying experience of minimum 8,000 hours, of which 3,000 hours are as PIC on jet aircraft with 20 TONNES MTOW and current on A330/A340.
Full Second Level Graduation (e.g. Baccalauréat, Abitur, A-Level Exam, Matura)
The selected candidates should be ready to take residence in Qatar.
Above standard remuneration & benefits on offer
If interested, please send your CV and the following documents: Valid Pilot Licence, Valid Medical Certificate, Passport, Recent logbook pages & Police record to email@example.com