Stakeholder Manager (closed)
The Stakeholder Manager tracks and maintains the company’s key relationships with external partners. This position is the point of contact with regulatory affairs for the corporation, and with public agencies, utilities and nonprofit organizations.
- Lead all outreach and advocacy on electric vehicles issues with State of California agencies, municipalities, community colleges, California State Universities, and trade associations
- Analyze state legislation on energy and communicate outcomes with appropriate staff
- Work with corporate communications team to craft messaging state policy issues
- Lead non-technical relations with utilities
- Provide outreach to key policy organizations including electric vehicle driver advocate groups.