Clinical Nurse Manager, West Cork (closed)
Clinical Nurse Manager, West Cork
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client’s organisation has openings for Clinical Nurse Managers in a newly established Nursing Home in Cork. This large 100+ bedded facility is purpose built and based in an ideal location in West Cork.
This purpose built new care centre for Older Adults is situation in a booming satellite town in County Cork, a mere 9km west of the City. This town has extremely good public transport links and is easily accessible by road, being it driving your own car or enjoying a trip on the many buses that service the area. If you are successful and wish to relocate to the area, local amenities include a library, cinema, playgrounds, shopping centres and a large recreational park which would make for a good base.
- Be fully registered with An Bord Altranais and on their live register
- 3-5 years Nursing Home experience, some at a leadership level.
- Demonstrate proven clinical competence in the care of the older adult and a genuine interest in this area
- Be patient centred at all times and adopt a friendly manner whilst working.
- Accredited Training in Dementia Care and/or Higher Diploma in Gerontology desired but not essential for Nursing Staff
- Excellent knowledge of HIQA.
Apply in the strictest confidence:
RGN, Staff Nurse, Gerontology, Nursing Home, Director of Nursing, Clinical Nurse Mangers, Nursing, Care Home RGN, Nurse, General Nurse, Geriatrics, Aged Care, Elderly Care, Older Adults, Nursing Jobs in Cork, Nursing Jobs in Ireland, Nursing Home Jobs Ireland, Nursing Home Jobs Cork, Residential Home of the Elderly, Experienced Nurse, Newly Qualified, Community Nursing Roles, Rural Nursing Roles, Cork Jobs, CNM Jobs, Clinical Nurse Manager Jobs, Nurse Management Jobs, Nurse Agency, Find Nursing Job Ireland.