Lead Programmer- SQL/SSIS (closed)
The Technical Analyst/Programmer will be a highly motivated, self-driven individual, well versed in systems analytics and Financial Reporting with an emphasis on Trading and Back Office Securities processing, and in a SQL/MS Server environment.
This position will be responsible for the maintenance and support of processes and applications required for the Profitability Analysis System area, including working on all phases of development lifecycle, analyzing impact due to data changes in upstream systems related to customers, balances, positions and trades, making enhancements to our systems, and coordinating testing and implementation.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 7+ years of experience and demonstrated success in a senior technician in finance/profitability support area or 7+ years of relevant application development experience.
- Strong relational database modeling and building experience and programming in SQL is required.
- Experience building and using web services/APIs and sharing/exchanging data between applications.
- Experience working with applications running on SQL Server, Windows Server, .Net/C# environments.
- Requires strong MS SQL 2005/2008 skills, strong stored procedure/query writing, strong schema design skills, Structured troubleshooting skills, strong SSIS using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008 RDBMS, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008 Integration Services (SSIS)
- Strong experience developing web applications, desirably in .NET.
- Experience using some or all of the back-end programming languages C#, VB and Java is desirable.
Email resumes to email@example.com