CISCO ICM Technical Architecture (closed)
Hiring CISCO ICM Technical Architecture to work with us in Phoenix, AZ. If interested please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org OR reach me at 732-283-0499 X 211
Job Title CISCO ICM Technical Architecture
Location Phoenix, AZ
Experience required 5-6 Years of CISCO ICM & Routing control Services
1) Experience in understanding of enterprise IT reference architecture and formation of roadmap
2) Capture the business requirements and architecting a solution with cutting edge technology trends, Float RFPs, Evaluate and shortlist vendors, Analyze with POCs and deliver the framework for production
3) Experience in wider scope by cross channel integration of voice channel solutions with Web, Email, Chat and Desktop
4) Actively engage with business in understanding the evolving needs and deliver innovative solutions which longer life cycle
5) Understanding and experience on multi-site contact centre configuration and hybrid of enterprise level IP and TDM environments
1) Experience in Cisco ICM enterprise edition with the modules like Application Gateway, DB Worker, Network interface controllers, Webview, Internet Script Editor, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and Call Tracer.
2) Experience in Installation and configuration of duplexed Routers, Loggers, Event feed and Service Control PGs, Network Gateways, Distributed and Client Admin Workstations, Webview servers.
3) Experience in enterprise ICM script, design, development, testing, deployment and change control.
4) Experience in configuration routing client, service, skill groups, translation routes & labels
5) Experience in development of complex routing and admin scripts involving usage of App Gateways, external DBs and dissimilar ACDs
6) Usage of system and extended call variables to its maximum allowed limits
7) Development of routing scripts in event feed and service control IVRs
8) Integration of Cisco ICM with Predictive and Call recording platforms
9) Experience with CISCO data model and reporting, DB performance tuning.
Please ignore this email if it is irrelevant to you. If you are not available please pass this opportunity to your friends or colleagues who are looking for similar kind of job
Ph: 732-283-0499 Ext 211