Part Time Administrative Assistant (closed)
- Complete and file expense statements
- Reconcile corporate AmEx statements to exp statements
- Monitor and update the department events calendar
- Work to schedule conference calls with customers
- Monitor messages and work info to keep work moving while department leaders are out
- Monitor and maintain customer project lists and reported savings
- Responsible for sending various communications to - and gathering input from – customers
- Assist with completing case studies for customer project work
- Miscellaneous record keeping and document filing and management – both paper and on IT systems
- Assist with updates to training materials (ppt slides and books)
- Assist with planning and hosting duties related to on-site conferences and seminars
- Monitor and track registrations for webinars and seminars
- Help with use of the technology to assist with WebEx events
- Assist with the North Star Community newsletter
- Assist with monitoring and creating content for the NSC page on the website
- Maintain customer files (storyboards, photos, etc.)
- May periodically fill in with other duties to help with sales events or mailings as requested
Specific skills or competencies
- Works well without supervision
- Is a self-starter and can complete tasks requested of them.
- Is able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Does not easily get rattled and can be flexible to accomplish work activities that may come up “last minute”.
- Is customer centric and can be professional in discussions (virtually or via phone or in person) with customers and other company partners.
- Is responsible for the quality of their work.
- Maintains a professional attitude and demeanor – especially in front of customers
- Works well with others.
- Can jump in and help with other people in the department if someone is overloaded.
- Has at least an intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Needs to be able to work with computers and technology.
- Experience with WebEX, Outlook and CRM not required but would be a plus.