Mobile Apps Tester (closed)
Job Title: Mobile Apps Tester
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6 Months + extendable
The NEW PRODUCTS SYSTEMS INTEGRATION & TESTING team requires a highly motivated and pro-active individual with Overall experience of AT LEAST 5 YEARS as a Systems Integrator or Test Engineer who can independently understand requirements, design, develop, document and execute detailed test cases to test & certify media & entertainment applications on a wide variety of consumer devices
• In-depth knowledge of writing Test cases and Test Procedures. The right candidate would need to convert composite system Requirements into comprehensive Test Cases.
• Identify suitable testing methodologies, tools, standards and procedures for a project.
• Perform Functional, Regression, Smoke, Integration, Performance and User Acceptance testing.
• Perform Testing, validation of software applications and products.
• Filing and tracking defects. Creating System test reports.
• 5+ experience in testing large projects (client/server, web, mobile, CE devices application testing)
• At least 1 year experience working with Mobile apps on Android / IOS OS and or CE devices
• Have Strong knowledge of SDLC and testing levels/types/ phases
• Must have experience with Quick Test Professional (QTP), Win runner and Load runner
• Working experience with Test Management tools (Clear quest, Quality Center)
• Expertise in Telecom domain.
• A sound understanding of TCP/IP,UDP, HTTP, RTSP, RTP
• Experience with video and audio codecs H.264, MP3 and media file formats like WMV, MP4, AVI
• Experience with DRM and encryption standards like Secure media , Janus, Widevine
• Strong team player and individual contributor.
• Should possess effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to translate requirement specifications and design documents into detailed test cases
• Capable of quickly learning new technologies and adapting to a new environment
• Very good communication skills that are reflected in the challenging assignments
• Demonstrates a sound knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Should be an exceptional team player with excellent oral & written communication skills.
• Capacity to work under minimal supervision.
Candidate must have a Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work educational qualifications
API level of testing experience on Soap UI will be a strong Plus
• Hands on development experience with Microsoft, Java or scripting skills.
• Working experience with performing load/stress tests
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies is a plus
• Hands on experience with other commercial or open source test tools/frameworks.
Senior Executive - Resourcing
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
SEI-CMMI Level 3
5525 N. Macarthur Blvd. Suite 612, Irving, TX 75038
|Direct: 678-922-1459 | Fax: 678-840-2109 |
|Email: email@example.com | Yahoo IM: sujeetpyramid |
2011 GMSDC Supplier of the Year (Class IV)