Client Contract Administration Manager (closed)
Client Contracts Manager- San Diego, CA
To apply go to: http://amncareers.com/
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, allied and home care. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
Summary: The Client Contract Administration (CCA) Manager is accountable for the entire CCA function and its direct reports. The CCA Manager ensures that operational activity is performed with ongoing continuous improvement standards and the highest level of customer service balanced to AMN controls and acceptable levels of risk. Responsibilities include ensuring systems contain the most current information to ensure accurate downstream processing of Healthcare professional payments and Client invoicing.
• Providing leadership, coaching, mentoring and day-to-day direction for direct reports.
• Documenting and conducting formal review process for each direct report and participates in the selection, interviewing and hiring of personnel.
• Ensuring that the CCA functions are being performed as stated in the policies and procedures across all systems and areas of responsibility including AMIE, PeopleSoft, SBDEV and COVEO image capture. Other function examples include approval compliance, SOX controls, system accuracy.
• Developing and implementing standards and procedures to improve efficiency, accuracy and performance.
• Continually assessing and making process improvement recommendations pertaining to area of responsibility.
• Working closely with internal/external partners such Billing, Client Receivables, Traveler Contracts and Sales to ensure the highest possible level of customer service is attained, and that appropriate departments are communicated to when needed.
• Responding to questions and problems raised by external/internal associates within the 24-hour company guideline and established Service Level Objective.
• Understanding and balancing workload requirements within the team to ensure deadlines are achieved accurately and efficiently and business partners are satisfied.
• Performing Reconciliation and Monitoring activity of CCA-related processes (e.g., AMIE, PeopleSoft are updated timely, accuracy of CCA database).
• Creating reports and will be accountable for metrics for all areas of responsibility.
• Will need to have knowledge of AMN Legal policies, risk tolerance, internal controls and external best practices of Contract Management.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in supervisory role with multiple direct reports and consistent high service delivery.
- Progressive career growth preferred. Experience launching new workgroups preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in working with all levels of associates including early escalation of issues to management, scheduling and effective leadership of meetings and executive summary presentation.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize work and reallocate resources.
- Must be adaptable to varying workload week to week.
- Intermediate level Excel spreadsheet skills in a windows environment. Working knowledge of MS Access, Word, Outlook.
- Ability and willingness to consistently adhere to AMN Healthcare’s mission statement, business creed, all company policies and customer service standards.
AMN’s Total Rewards package includes more than just a paycheck…At the beautiful Corporate Headquarters in San Diego (Del Mar), you will have free access to an onsite gym, a partially subsidized café with a Starbucks, dry clean delivery, Corporate Library, and employee discounts for many attractions throughout San Diego. AMN offers a competitive package on Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K with a match. Experience the AMN Difference!
We are an Affirmative Action Employer EE0 – M/F/D/V.
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.