Sales Representative (closed)
Sales Representative - Houston
Our client specializes in solving engineering problems using microseismic monitoring and applied geophysical technology to the upstream oil and gas, mining, and geotechnical industries. A rapidly growing enterprise with offices in the Middle East, Asia, the U.S. and Canada, they are recognized as leaders in the field of industrial microseismic monitoring. They supply industry-leading microseismic monitoring instrumentation, software and services to a variety of different markets including: hydraulic fracturing, long-term reservoir monitoring, carbon sequestration, gas and waste storage, underground & open-pit mining and geotechnical applications.
As a leader in both the long-term reservoir and hydraulic fracturing markets, the increasing demand for their products and services in the US oil and gas sector has opened a Houston-based Sales Professional opportunity.
The Regional Sales Representative will cover the Texas – Oklahoma Region and reports to the Houston based Director of U.S. Sales. You will work closely with the other Sales Representatives in the USA managing the sales and business development of Petroleum-related microseismic products and services, including fracture mapping services and reservoir monitoring services. Primary responsibilities will include:
· Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities.
· Managing, servicing and growing existing client relationships.
· Developing and implementing sales and marketing plans to support the growth and adoption of our microseismic technologies.
Qualifications and Experience
· 5+ years in technical sales relating to oilfield operations. Preference will be given to candidates with geophysical/engineering related technical sales.
· B.S. or advanced degree in geophysics, geology, or petroleum engineering.
· Microseismic technology/applications knowledge and experience is preferrred
· Successful track record of growing market share within a geographic region.
· Demonstrated aptitude in understanding and solving complex technical issues.
· Current oilfield contacts are an asset.
The sales office is located in The Woodlands, and the position provides good flexibility to work from home. Compensation plan includes base salary in $80k - 100k range (DOE) with commission in strong upside for Sales to participate in the value creation. Sales Representatives can expect to earn $135k to $200k in the first year. The company offers worldwide opportunities and a benefits package.