Sales/Business Manager (closed)
$80-110k plus bonus compensation
Business / Sales Manager - North Dakota
Based in the North Dakota area, your experience and understanding of the oil and gas industry will lead new market development and business opportunities with Upstream customers for Environmental Container Systems and related geosynthetics. Your sales distribution management experience and client development skills will help in achieving regional sales objectives and success as the O&G hub servicing the Williston Basin and eventually other areas in the northern United States.
This will begin as a “start-up” company branch office with
state-of-the-art technical product support and customer service support (within same time zone) to the Bakken Shale Play from company’s Canadian facilities. Primary product line focus is environmental container systems (frac liners, oil pit liners). The long term goal for this role is to oversee both sales and warehouse facility.
Our client is an industry leading North American geosynthetics company with operations across Canada and the US West Coast. Active in key markets in North America, its products and services are utilized in environmental, construction and industrial market applications, including frac water containment systems, secondary containment systems, Mechanically Stabilized Earth solutions, Soil Reinforcement Geosynthetics, Geotextiles for E&P road construction and Erosion and Sediment services. Since its inception 33 years ago, they are known for innovative and dynamic product development and growth focus.
· Target main energy producers focused primarily on upstream activities.
· Promote portfolio of environmental products and services to energy producers, engineers, service companies and contractors.
· Seek out and maintain positive client relations with new and existing clients within the region.
· Cultivate and develop existing and new markets in line with strategic objectives and sales and marketing objectives, by providing exceptional technical sales and customer service support.
· Track major drilling activity and capital projects in North Dakota and US shale plays.
· Establish project specifications for Environmental products and services to major owners and consultants
· Maintenance of a sales distribution facility
· 10 Plus years senior sales leadership experience, preferably with knowledge of construction, geotechnical industries, oil and gas producers
· Post-secondary degree in Business, Engineering or related fields
· Prior industry sales experience, including customer prospecting, business development and contract acquirement is an asset
· Willingness and ability to create a network of industry contacts at a decision making level
· Driven, self-starter with superb interpersonal skills
· Strong client development skills
· Proven problem solving abilities
· Willingness and ability to travel (40%)
· Must be authorized to work in the USA for any employer
Relocation assistance is provided. Competitive compensation plans includes base salary plus bonus, vehicle allowance, benefits, and 401k matching plan.