SQL Server Reports Analyst/Developer (closed)
SQL Server Reports Analyst Opportunity- Interviewing right now! Apply TODAY!
Leading Healthcare provider in Franklin, TN is seeking an SQL Server Reports Analyst for their corporate office. This is a great opportunity to support internal users plus assist in new site implementations at remote locations. Causal work environment where you are an integral and valuable part of a team environment. Seeking professionals who want to have an active role at the forefront of an emerging industry. Our environment allows employees to operate with flexibility, and enjoy a culture that fosters open and honest communication.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist the Client Reporting staff in working with mostly remote customers
• Create a knowledgebase of issues and align with team to minimize issues previously identified
• Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors
• Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
• Work effectively as a member of a team and independently
• Responsible for time tracking by project
• Maintain a high degree of customer/client/sponsor satisfaction while working on assigned projects
• Interface with Internal Staff, clinical staff, and vendors, both technical and non-technical, to understand and troubleshoot issues
• 3 to 5 years working in reporting and analysis (business side analysis and not necessarily IT technical).
• Healthcare Experience highly desired but not required.
• Strong oral and written skills including presenting. Strong experience setting customer expectations and meeting deadlines.
• Working with external clients.
• High proficiency in Excel. Other reporting/BI tool experience a plus.
***Experience using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is HIGHLY desired!**
• Health/Medical Insurance
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Prescription Coverage
• Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability
• Gym onsite!
• Health and Wellness Program