Microsoft SQL ETL (SSIS)
Job Summary This candidate will be responsible for the Development and Support business customers by providing accurate and timely data analysis and technical solutions for all databases, products and services as assigned.
Job Responsibilities (list as many as the job requires):
- Use technical expertise and independent judgment to analyze customer issues in order to design, code, test and implement accurate and effective technical solutions.
- Provide accurate and timely analysis and reporting services according to project schedules. Use sound judgment to determine analysis needs and scope.
- Develop and foster a customer service mentality when providing analysis and reporting results to internal and external customers.
- Actively design, develop, and evaluate stored procedures, data processing tools, import tools, automated data feeds and other tools to improve accuracy, efficiency and automate performance of daily tasks.
- Establish and maintain deep technical knowledge of all products and services in the Technology Development portfolio.
- Participate in the design, development, testing and evolution of data processing and import tools.
- Contribute to the design of data models for customer technology databases as new products and features are developed.
Required Skills and Abilities (including Education and Experience):
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
3-5 years of experience of hands on experience is required.
Within a MS SQL Server 2008 environment:
o Must have strong experience performing data analysis.
o Must have strong experience in writing and using T- SQL (Transact-SQL) scripts, stored procedures, SSIS packages, and other tools to solve customer technical issues.
o Must have strong experience with ETL concepts, techniques and processes
o Must have strong experience in MS SQL Server databases, tools and methodologies.