Budget Analyst (closed)
Budgeting analyst - to help with managing a $40M budget.
- Work with Financial Analyst’s to understand the quarterly commits and interlock with the track leads to align on the commits
- Work with cross-functional teams to establish the project roster to align to project commits.
- Create Statement of Work and raising of Purchase Requisitions.
- Track PO’s /X-charge and follow up with the track leads to ensure timely submission of PO’s and X-charges.
- Ensure the budget guidelines, standards and best practices are followed.
- Help Financial Analyst in reconciling commits to actuals.
- Maintain financial dashboard showing financial performance against commits etc.
- Regular communication to the stakeholders on budget status
- Capture meeting minutes and drive resolution of action items
Even though, the primary role is in budget management, the resource may be required to work in other areas like capacity management, driving information capture for operation reviews, help establish/maintain organization wiki, fiscal year planning
- Prior experience in budget management
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self manage with minimal direction
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong collaborative and teaming skills
- Strong presentation skills
If interested, please submit your resume in word format with rate expectations to email@example.com