University Relations Recruiting Coordinator (closed)
We are currently searching for a University Relations Recruiting Coordinator. Responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to: managing the preparation and logistics of on-campus recruiting events and in house activities; meeting and event planning, candidate management administration such as interview scheduling, candidate travel, report management and participating in a variety of projects. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred; any experience in recruiting coordination, college admissions, or event planning is a plus. The qualified University Relations Recruiting Coordinator will be able to work collaboratively in a team atmosphere as well as independently; will prioritize multiple tasks efficiently; must demonstrate strong knowledge of business software applications; has strong organizational skills; is able to interface with all levels of senior management, external vendors and intern students; and must possess excellent project management, analytical, and communication skills with the ability to respectfully handle highly confidential information. This is an outstanding and rewarding role which offers high visibility, tremendous career potential and a great chance to be part of the computer entertainment industry!
• Assist in efforts to recruit on campus
• Schedule phone screens and candidate interviews
• Confirm interview schedules with candidates, create non-disclosure agreements and greet interviewing candidates
• Act as a point of contact for interns with their inquiries and needs
• Track and analyze recruiting data including tracking all start/end dates for all interns
• Create offer letters, send and collect on-boarding documents and ensure candidate profile is complete
• Maintain requisition report and statistics to share with University Relations team
• Schedule and track logistics for all activities such as presentations, career fairs, in-office and campus interviews
• Schedule all intern travel
Education and Experience:
Qualified candidates may have a Bachelor’s degree and a continued interest in a career in recruiting or HR.
1 to 3 years of experience in a Recruiting coordination / Campus Recruiting / HR related role preferred.