Java Developer with GWT (closed)
Senior Web UI Software Engineer
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 12 months +
We seek an exceptional Senior Web UI Software Engineers who is looking for an opportunity to create software solutions that can change our industry's landscape. Someone who:
- enjoys working with a top-notch development team with a solid track record of innovation, quality, and timely deliverables
- is looking for an opportunity to participate in our dynamic development environment utilizing SCRUM and the latest web application technologies
- wants to join a customer-focused team where they can see real customers using the products they build
- thrives in a professional, team-empowered environment
- Should be an expert in developing Java Enterprise applications who is also interested in creating web based UIs using Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- 5+ years Java EE application server development experience
- Strong experience with Object-oriented programming, database, and network technologies and concepts
- Experienced in Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies Unit Testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, etc
- Experience developing UIs with Java Swing is a plus
- Knowledge of travel industry and related technologies such as GDS capabilities a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
M.S. or advanced degree is a plus.