SAP ABAP with TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) (closed)
SAP ABAP with TRM (Tax and Revenue Management)
The ABAP programmer will be responsible for performing systems analysis, design and programming of medium to complex assignments with a new financial system modernization project. These tasks will be using the ABAP programming language with is the basis language for SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management).
Large Systems Implementation/Deployment experience Required 4 years
SAP Programming Experience (ABAP) Required 4 Years
Tax And Revenue Experience in ABAP Desired 1 Years
The Product Specialist is the expert for a technical development or execution environment product or set of products. The primary responsibility of a Product Specialist is to ensure the availability and facilitate the productive use of a product for Application Teams or end users. The Product Specialist may own part of a product, all of one, or several products depending on the nature of the product(s) and their use. The Product Specialist requires significant to expert experience and skills in the product supported. The Product Specialist will usually also have significant experience in the operating environment(s) (e.g., HP/UX, NT, MVS, etc.) on which the product is implemented. If the product is one that was internally developed, the supporting PS should also have most of the skills of a Programmer. The Product Specialist is responsible for collaborating with Technical Architecture Specialist, System Specialists, Programmers and vendors to ensure and enhance the use of the product and effect migration to new versions of a product.
• Responsible for functioning as the Technical SME on an enterprise-wide system.
• Responsible for implementations of products/services that involve significant Commonwealth and federal oversight.
• Provide direct technical expertise to Executive applications involving national security.
This is a Lead-level position in which the resource will be responsible for systems analysis, design, and programming of medium to complex assignments within the new ITS (Integrated Tax System) Modernization project. These tasks will be using the ABAP programming language which is the basis language for SAP/TRM (Tax and Revenue Management).
Responsibilities will include:
Planning, directing, scheduling and evaluating of technical requirements involved in SAP/TRM and the application design, development, and maintenance of ABAP applications to meet the Business and Function needs of the ITS Modernization Project.
Providing technical support and solution for all SAP/TRM needed applications such as:
• Providing technical assistance to users, our integrator, the Business Team, the Functional team and the ITS Technical Division in resolving SAP/TRM related issues.
• Preparing realistic project plans and effective systems development schedules, and monitors assigned projects to ensure that tasks are performed according to schedules.
• Planning and developing of the procedures and documentation for administration of change control and problem reporting for all SAP/TRM duties.
• Developing, maintaining, and publishing documentation for all SAP/TRM FRICE-W areas, and all other areas of involvement.
• Taking initiative to learn and maintain knowledge of the various software products used by the respective systems to ensure a quick response time to problem resolution, as well as the ability to inform users, our integrator, the Business team, the Functional Team, and ITS Technical Division management.
• Maintaining familiarity with the state of the art principles, procedures, software and techniques related to the SAP/TRM solution
• Using appropriate tools and methods to define and analyze the user requirements, and to develop the external design as needed.
• Using appropriate tools and methods to develop the detail system design, including data structure, processing specifications and output prototypes.
• Performing project leadership over complex projects.
• Designing solutions for complex problems.
• Developing complex application programs, modules and interfaces, using appropriate coding language and the methods that will best meet the requirements and conform to the design specifications.
• Conducting complete system testing, using plans developed in conjunction with users, the Business Team and the Functional team to validate that the system is functioning as required.
• Providing appropriate user documentation where needed.
• Overseeing the effective utilization of hardware, software, personnel and other resources in meeting assigned goals and objectives of the ITS Technical Division and the Modernization Project.
• Overseeing compliance with procedural standards for preparing technical and administrative tasks, and participates in developing additional technical standards appropriate to the section.
• Preparing reports to supervisor on project status, resource commitments, and technical problems.
• Participating as a Lead Developer in meetings with personnel from the department, other governmental agencies, and our system integrator.
• Overseeing that bureau and departmental security policies and guidelines are adhered to by subordinates, and within assigned system applications.
• Performing other related duties as required.
Ankur Singh|Dynamic Software Services, Inc.|
766 Sutter Street -13.San Francisco, CA- 94109|
Office: 415-259-4694| Fax: 415-520-5437| firstname.lastname@example.org |www.dyssinc.com|