Our client, one of Canada's leading women's fashion retailers and one of the most recognized brands in Canada, is looking for an experienced buyer.
- · Plan product assortment
- · Develop a track record of success by consistently delivering on or above target results to plan;
- · Quickly adapt to changes/trends occurring in the business and marketplace
- · Understand and analyze competition and marketplace to enhance customer focus and develop innovative ideas
- · Analyze performance and plans to help identify sales and margin opportunities that can exceed plan
- · Work with design team to develop product
- · Negotiate prices with vendors
- · Must have experience as a buyer
- · Possess a strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- · Excellent sense of style and knowledge of fashion trends
- · Strong ability to work in a team
- · Solid planning skills with experience managing Open-to-Buy
***Please apply with your CV in a Word document
***Please note that only applicants being considered for the position will be contacted.
Sound like someone you know? Refer a friend and benefit from our generous referral reward program