Electrical Systems Engineer with Safety Systems
Electrical Systems Engineer with Safety Systems background.
Position is for a 6 month contract.
Our client would like someone immediately.
Listed below are some of the details:
- This individual will be assisting with aspects of safety analysis in support of one of our OEM projects.
- Ideally this person would have an electrical system safety back ground and be familiar with avionics certification specifically safety analysis tools such fault tree analysis, FMEA, common cause analysis and how they are used for 25/1309 compliance.
- The ST Pay rate is $ 55/hour.
• Work location will be primarily work location will be at our client's Olathe facility but that some period of time may need to be at our client's Wichita Office to gather information from local aircraft OEM on the project.
The amount of time in Wichita is probably estimated at two weeks but may change depending on how difficult or easy the information gather task turns out to be.
The project as a whole for this individual is estimated at 4 to 6 months but we may need to extend longer if needed or finish if the task wraps up earlier(which is unlikely).
• Work core hours are 8 am to 5 pm. If this individual works out then we may open up some overtime also. We will likely limit it to core hours initially.
• Would like this person to start ASAP
Interested and a 95% to 100% match - let's talk!
Comments: If interested please send your resume as a attachment in MS Word format – immediately – once I review it – I will call you for a prescreen and we will get you submitted ASAP.
To view all jobs at PDS Tech Inc., please check out our website www.pdstech.com and our PDS Career Center!
If you have questions – Ann Ford has answers!
Ann Ford - Sr. Recruiter / Branch 21 - PDS Tech Inc.
Office: 800-270-4737 Ext. 10190
Direct Line: 214-647-9649